- Starting Monday, July 13th Limited in library services will begin. Strict occupancy numbers will be enforced. Minimal computers will be available for use at reduced amounts of time. FACEMASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE BUILDING.
- We ask that no donations to the book sale be left on the property. We will begin accepting donations by appointment only, be sure to call ahead to arrange a time.
- Curbside Service will still be available and encouraged.
- Please check our most recent newsletter for all the details.
- Please click here for more information on Covid-19.
- We will continue to update resources available online. Take a look at our Digital Library link above. If you need a library card to access services such as Libby you can apply for a temporary card by clicking here.