Important Announcement: In an effort to keep our patrons, volunteers and staff healthy, and minimize the spread of COVID-19, The Greenwich Free Library is closed. During this time please note:
- Due dates on all materials that are out have been extended, please do not return materials until the library reopens.
- We ask that no donations to the book sale be left on the property.
- If you’d like to talk to a person, we will be stopping in once a day, Monday -Friday, to check messages and return calls. Please leave your name , phone number, a brief description of your problem or question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please click here for more information on Covid-19.
- We will be updating resources available online. Take a look at our Digital Library link above. If you need a library card to access services such as Libby you can apply for a temporary card by clicking here.